Saturday, March 26, 2011

TV Shows

I watch a lot of tv.
And I have a lot of favourite shows.
So I'm going to have a list, and then once I watch the episode, I'll talk about it, so there will be spoilers, but I think it might be interesting to disect my favourite shows!

By Day:
Monday:
Stargate Universe (this used to be on friday)
Being Human (US version)
Castle
Hawaii 5O?
(might be more that I'm forgetting)

Tuesday:
NCIS
NCIS: Los Angeles
The Good Wife
No Ordinary Family
V
(might be more that I'm forgetting)

Wednesday:
Bones
(might be more that I'm forgetting)

Thursday:
CSI
The Mentalist
Vampire Diaries
Nikita
(might be more that I'm forgetting)

Friday:
CSI: NY
Camelot
Blue Bloods
(might be more that I'm forgetting)

Saturday:
Nothing right now

Sunday:
CSI: Miami

Shows I'm Not Sure of the Day:

4 comments:

  1. I only watch two shows and luckily they are both on thursday so my tv is barely on.

    Grey's Anatomy and Big Bang Theory.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! If I only watched 2 show's, I would have a lot more time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikita's on Thursdays (at least for me) :) Love that show! (And Vampire Diaries, which in my opinion are actually better than the books)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I'll use the thrusday, since I watch it online, since the PVR doesn't have anymore time slots to record Nikita :(
    But I thought of some more shows!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!