Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Plot Idea!

This morning when I woke up, I had the most wonderful dream. It was about love and romance (it seems to be a common theme in my dreams, apparently) and very Romeo and Juliet ish, 2 familes pretty much at war with each other, 2 members of those familes falling in love, but it's going to be futuristic, and I don't think that there will be any major deaths (of the MC's, at least, can't say anything about the minor characters that I might have) and the boy is a bit of a, well, let's just say that he kinda has a harem. I don't know why (but I think it has something to do with his looks) but that's kind important to the plot in the first bit, since that's how they meet and all. And then there's going to be a lot of pranks, I'm thinking. And a lot of warfare ish, since the 2 families do hate each other :)

So this new novel is going to be called "Hidden Hearts" or HH for short, and right now, it's about 200 words in and is 1 prologue, and a few lines into chapter 1 :) Will keep you guys posted on the building of HH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!