Sunday, November 11, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #225, November 11th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 46:
Four Three Two One by Courtney Stevens, Seriously Hexed by Tina Connolly, Your Own Worst Enemy by Jack Gordon

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yeah, a very short week, but there's not much coming out right this week, so yeah, I can read more books that have fallen the wayside this week! Yeah!

Week 45:
The Dirt on the Ninth Grave by Darynda Jones, The Curse of Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones, A Very Charley Christmas by Darynda Jones, The Moonlight on the Eleventh Grave by Darynda Jones, The Trouble With the Twelfth Grave by Darynda Jones, Summoned to the Thirteenth Grave by Darynda Jones, The Dragon Tamer by Ava Richardson, Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

vs.

The Dirt on the Ninth Grave by Darynda Jones, The Dragon Tamer by Ava Richardson, Cast in Oblivion by Michelle Sagara, The Curse of Tenth Grave by Darynda Jones, A Very Charley Christmas by Darynda Jones, Moonlight on the Eleventh Grave by Darynda Jones, The Trouble With the Twelfth Grave by Darynda Jones, Summoned to the Thirteenth Grave by Darynda Jones

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with these week, I read one book that I didn't plan and didn't read one that I planned on, so yeah, a very good week so I'm happy! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!