Sunday, November 18, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #226, November 18th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 47:
Dragonshadow by Elle Katherine White, The Queen's Resistance by Rebecca Ross

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Yeah, a short week, but I really want to read both of these books!

Week 46:
Four Three Two One by Courtney Stevens, Seriously Hexed by Tina Connolly, Your Own Worst Enemy by Jack Gordon

vs.

Seriously Hexed by Tina Connolly, Shades of Wicked by Jeaniene Frost, Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Shadow and Ice by Gena Showalter, A Dangerous Collaboration by Deanna Raybourn, Among the Nameless Stars by Diana Peterfruend, For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund, The First Star to Fall by Diana Peterfruend, Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfruend

Yeah, I only read 1 of what I planned on, but I read a whole bunch more, so yeah, this is a pretty balanced out! So it's a pretty good week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!