Monday, March 30, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge 2nd March Sign Up

Well, I have my next and final challenge for March! I just haven't had a non-working weekday since the first one, and I'm not going to do this on a weekend, since there's just too much other blogging things to do then. I'll start it tomorrow once I wake up, and try more of the 1 day of reading, because I don't want to spread this out, even if I have the week free. It's just a little bit time consuming and stressful to stretch it out!

My goal as ever is 6-8 books, and the books I want to read this week are of course, Reveal Me, Imagine Me, Ruthless Gods, The Silvered Serpent, Dark Divide, Badlands Witch, Switched, Torn, Ascend.

Others that I want to read are The Alcazar by Amy Ewing, The Virgin and the Rogue by Sophie Jordan, Badger to the Bone, Infinity Son, Life is Short and Then You Die, A Dress for the Wicked, Beyond a Darkened Shore, The Blood Coats, Blood Countess, Dread Nation, Deathless Divide, The New Improved Sorceress, Together We Caught Fire, and Yes No Maybe So, Good Girls Lie, Just Breathe, Loveboat, Taipei, Crier's War, The Beholder, The Beckoning Shadow, Far from the Tree, and Day Zero.

Can't wait to start reading! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!