Sunday, March 29, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #297, March 29th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 14:
Imagine Me by Tahereh Mafi, Ruthless Gods by Emily A. Duncan, The Silvered Serpents by Roshani Chokshi, Spells for the Dead by Faith Hunter

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 3. Check.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

So this isn't too long of a week, but there's a lot of great books that I can't wait to read! I'm so excited!

Week 13:
Ever Cursed by Corey Ann Haydu, Goldilocks by Laura Lam, The Immortal Conquistador by Carrie Vaughn, The Obsidian Tower by Melissa Caruso, Rage and Ruin by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Sound of Stars by Alechia Dow, Witness to Death by Heather Graham, Wolf's Curse by Kelley Armstrong

vs.

Wolf's Curse by Kelley Armstrong, The June Boys by Court Stevens, How to Love Your Elf by Kerrelyn Sparks, The Earl Not Taken by A.S. Fenchiel, Thorn by Intisar Khanani, The Bone Knife by Intisar Khanani, Rage and Ruin by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I read 2 of what I planned, and 4 that I didn't plan on and did read vs. the 6 that I did plan on and didn't read. Oh, well. Lots of good books read all around, and maybe I can make these ones up this coming week, since I only have 4, and right now, I'm only working 1 day next week. I should have a lot of time to read! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!