Thursday, December 31, 2020

Series Continued and Unfinished 2020 Stats

So the series I started prior to 2020 and haven't caught up to what's been currently published are:
Guardians of Algardis/Algardis Series by Terah Edun
Body Movers by Stephanie Bond
Smith's Shifter World by Sherry Laurensten
The Chronicles of Ixia by Maria V. Snyder (Reread)
The Rogue Files by Sophie Jordan
Krewe of Hunters by Heather Graham
Grishaverse by Leigh Bardugo 
Glass by Maria V. Snyder (Reread) 
Finishing School by Gail Carriger (Reread)
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (Reread)
Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare (Reread)
Corpus by Jessica Khoury
Dustlands by Moira Young (Reread)
Empirium by Claire Legrand
Villains by V.E. Schwab 
The Peri Reed Chronicles by Kim Harrison 
Midgard by Susan Krinard  
Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (Reread)
Jenna Fox Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson (Reread)
Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (Reread)
Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Reread)

22 series. So I'm glad that this is one of the smallest number, because these are series that started before 2020, and I didn't finish. To be fair, some of these are rereads, and I have read the whole series before, but hopefully I'll catch up on these series in 2021!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!