Thursday, December 31, 2020

Series Started and Completed in 2020 Stats

So the series that I started in 2020 and completed are: 
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
Ghosts of the Shadow Market by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson, Kelly Link and Robin Wasserman
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
Embraced by Magic by Kerrelyn Sparks
Once & Future by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy
The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson
The Undertaker's Daughter by Debra Webb
Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
I See London, I See France by Sarah Mlynowski
The Beholder by Anna Bright
The Dred Chronicles by Ann Aguirre
Flame in the Mist by Renée Ahdieh
Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
Six of Crows by Julie Kagawa 
Warcross by Marie Lu
Mistborn: Era One by Brandon Sanderson
Steam Riders by Sara Raasch
The Girl in the Well by Rin Chupeco 
Day Zero Duology by Kelly deVos

20 series. That's pretty good! I'm glad that I finished these series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!