Monday, February 19, 2024

Cliterature Readathon Update 1

So I read my first book for Cliterature Readathon, and it was The Damned which was for the prompt Take Part in a Sprint, which I read the majority of this book during the kick off sprints today and I'll be reading Bride next! 

My Reading Journey:

The Damned by Laura Thalassa 
Prompt Fulfilled: Take Part in a Sprint
Started On: February 19th 
Finished On: February 19th, 1:56 PM
Pages Read: 364

Bride by Ali Hazelwood
Prompt Fulfilled: Illustrated Cover
Started On: February 19th
Currently On: Page 0 of 416

Prompts Left: LGBTQ+ Romance, POC Author, 5 Star Prediction, Poll Pick, Your Favourite Trope, A New to You Author, Share Your TBR
Read: 1
Pages Read: 364

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!