Thursday, February 15, 2024

Cliterature Readathon Round 1 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Cliterature Readathon, taking place February 19th to the 25th. You can check out the announcement video here, hosted by Steph at Steph Reads.

Illustrated Cover-Bride by Ali Hazelwood
LGBTQ+ Romance-The Pairing by Casey McQuiston
POC Author-Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
5 Star Prediction-A Fate Inked in Blood by Danielle L. Jensen
Poll Pick-The Darkest Destiny by Gena Showalter
Your Favourite Trope-The Renegade Akseli Cyborg by Dianne Duvall
A New to You Author-One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London

Then there's two prompts that are actives, so not prompts. But I'll assign them a book, so I can have a book to read for them! 
Take Part in a Sprint-The Damned by Laura Thalassa 
Share Your TBR-After Him by Kelly Finley 

Can't wait to participate! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!