Monday, February 19, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #663, February 19th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #662
Teaser Tuesday #670
WWW Wednesday #670
WOW #666
Will the Time Come #663
Third Sentence Thursday #653
Random Reads #639
First Lines Friday #666
Book Blogger Hop #332
Monthly ARC's Update 63
The Reward Challenge Update #648
Wheel of TBR #195
How Well I Stuck to It #500
Wrote that Review Update #497

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Random:

OK, so I got 34 posts in 7 days, and yeah, it was a pretty good week, I had half of it off, and I have all of this week off, and the start of next week off, and I'm getting stuff done, so I'm happy with that! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read Visions of Flesh and Blood!

VISIONS OF FLESH AND BLOOD: a Blood and Ash/Flesh and Fire Compendium is a comprehensive companion guide for background, history, reader-favorite information, art, and reference materials. Combined with original short stories and scenes from some of the world’s most beloved characters, as well as never-before-seen visual enticements, it’s a treat for the senses.

Told from the point of view of Miss Willa herself, the compendium acts like research material but reads like a journal and cache of personal notes, allowing the reader to revisit the characters and history they so love yet view things in a different way.

VISIONS OF FLESH AND BLOOD by Jennifer L. Armentrout with Rayvn Salvador is a must-add addition to the series that any Blood and Ash/Flesh and Fire fan will enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. You did have a good week. Armentrout is one of those authors I keep meaning to read but, before I can start, they have still another new book out. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was pretty good. And she does have a lot of releases, though this is a information bible of the world, basically, though she's probably going to still have 2 more books out in the world this year, though one of them is supposed to be the last in that series. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!