Sunday, April 19, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #31, April 19th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 17:
Saturday: The Replaced by Kimberly Derting, Demon's Vengeance by Jocelynn Drake, The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
Sunday: Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon, Witchrise by Victoria Lamb, Trouble From the Start by Rachel Hawthorne
Monday: Beautiful Redemption by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia, Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton, Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione
Tuesday: The Vision by Heather Graham, Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep, Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman, Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman, Feuds by by Avery Hastings
Wednesday: All For You Anthology, Lies I Told by Michelle Zink, Blackwood by Michelle Krys, Hexed by Michelle Krys, None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
Thursday: A Cold Faint Fear by Karin Slaughter, The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen, Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli, My Heart & Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
Friday: Dead Radiance by T.G. Ayer, Dead Embers by T.G. Ayer, Dead Chaos by T.G. Ayer, Dead Silence by T.G. Ayer, Burn by Julianna Baggott, A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas

Tour Books: Demon's Vengeance, Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: The Girl at Midnight, Take Back the Skies, Witchrise, Cold Burn of Magic, Feuds, Hexed, 6 which means I can have 3 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Edelweiss: The Replaced, Trouble From the Start, Tiny Pretty Things, Prisoner of Night and Fog, Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke, Lies I Told, None of the Above, The Revenge Playbook, Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda, My Heart & Other Black Holes, A Wicked Thing,  11 which means I have have 9 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Meme Books: No Check.

Rereads: Beautiful Redemption, The Vision, A Cold Faint Fear, Dead Radiance, 4. Which means I used up # of my extras from above. Check.

New Books:  Desire Unchained, All For You, Burn, 3, but 2 are exceptions, which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

So pretty good overall, it's just the darned Meme section that I keep failing at! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!