Saturday, April 25, 2015

Anna Katmore Author Page

The Story: Well, I saw the Grover Beach Team series around on Goodreads, and it looked really fantastic! So I checked it out, and it was utterly fantastic! Now I can't wait to read more of it! And more books by this author!

Website

Series: Grover Beach Team, Adventures in Neverland.

Grover Beach Team: Play With Me and her site, my review, Ryan Hunter and her site, my review, T is For... and her site, my review, Kiss With Cherry Flavor and her site, my review, Dating Trouble and her site, my review, The Trouble With Dating Sue and her site, my review.

Adventures in Neverland: Neverland and her site, my review, Pan's Revenge and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Summer of My Secret Angel and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!