Sunday, August 19, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #213, August 19th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 34 Review:
Access Restricted by Gregory Scott Katsoulis, The Blood Spell by C.J. Redwine, The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Gamescape: Overworld by Emma Trevayne, Hidden Pieces by Paula Stokes, The Truth Lies Here by Lindsey Klingele, The Wrong Highlander by Lynsay Sands

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 6. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

Yeah, there's a ton of amazing books in this week, and I can't wait to read them! So excited!

Week 33:
Consumed by J.R. Ward, Pieces of Her by Karin Slaughter, The Prince by Jennifer L. Armentrout, A Spark of White Fire by Sangu Mandanna, Tear Me Apart by J.T. Ellison, This Cruel Design by Emily Suvada, Wild Hunger by Chloe Neill

vs.

Liberty: The Spy Who (Kind Of) Liked Me by Andrea Portes, A Spark of White Fire by Sangu Mandanna, The Raging Ones by Krista & Becca Ritchie, Wild Hunger by Chloe Neill, Damsel Elana K. Arnold, The Prince by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Tsumiku and the Enslaved Fox by Forthright, The Traitor Prince by C.J. Redwine, Diamond Fire by Ilona Andrews, The Improbable Theory of Zak and Ana by Brian Katcher

Yeah, I'm happy with this week, I read a few of what I wanted to read, and then a bunch of other books, some that I've been meaning to for a while, but one or two I just had to read it now! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!