Sunday, August 26, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #214, August 26th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 35:
The Gypsy King by Maureen Fergus, Magic Triumphs by Ilona Andrews, One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus, Stygian by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Welcome to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz 

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 5. Check.

So this is an all new book week, so yeah, really excited for these books, they sound really fantastic, and I just want to read Magic Triumphs so much!

Week 34 Review:
Access Restricted by Gregory Scott Katsoulis, The Blood Spell by C.J. Redwine, The Darkest Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Gamescape: Overworld by Emma Trevayne, Hidden Pieces by Paula Stokes, The Truth Lies Here by Lindsey Klingele, The Wrong Highlander by Lynsay Sands

vs.

Gamescape: Overworld by Emma Trevayne, Fall by Deborah Wilde, The Wrong Highlander by Lynsay Sands, The Truth Lies Here by Lindsey Klingele, Escape from Asylum by Madeline Roux, Asylum by Madeline Roux, The Scarlets by Madeline Roux, Sanctum by Madeline Roux, The Bone Artists by Madeline Roux, Catacomb by Madeline Roux, The Warden by Madeline Roux, The Asylum Novellas by Madeline Roux

Yeah, I didn't most of what I wanted to read, but I did read about the same amount, so yeah, I'm happy with that! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!