Saturday, August 18, 2018

Week 33 Review: Diamond Fire

From Goodreads:
together with their parents

NEVADA FRIDA BAYLOR

&

CONNOR ANDER ROGAN

invite you to join

their wedding celebration

November 6, 2018

Summoning, weather manipulation, and other magical activities strictly forbidden.

My Review:
Wow, this novella was so amazing to read! I love this series so much, and I'm so glad that we're getting 3.5 more stories in this world! We did have the beginning in Nevada's head meeting Rogan's mom which was so fantastic, and then the rest of the book in Catalina's head, which was so interesting to read!

I really enjoyed being in Catalina's head, she's the middle sister, she hasn't had quite the responsibilities that Nevada had, but she has her own problems. We got to learn a bit about her powers, and I can't wait to explore that in the future books! And what with the wedding, there's a lot going on, and yeah, it was pretty chaotic and so much fun to read!

I think one of the most complicated things in this book besides the mystery, was figuring out Rogan's mom's side of the family. There were just so many family members, because said mom's siblings had grandchildren who were Catalina's age or so, so yeah, good thing there was a handy family tree!

The investigation into the missing heirloom, that was just so great to read! And all that it uncovered, yeah, that made for a really intense ending! Loved how everything was resolved! And one thread from the main series was finished, as well, that was was so great to read!

This book was absolutely amazing, and I can't wait for more!

Author: Ilona Andrews
Series: Hidden Legacy #3.5, Catalina Baylor Trilogy #0.5, Nevada Baylor Trilogy #3.5
Read: August 17th, 2018
Source: Edelweiss
Reason Why: Love their writing and this series, and it's as Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2018 Book and a WoW Book!
Publisher: Avon Impulse
Expected Publication: November 6th 2018
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!