Sunday, May 5, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #250, May 5th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 19:
Deadmen Walking by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Death Doesn't Bargain by Sherrilyn Kenyon, At Death's Door by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Blind Spot by Brenda Novak, Broken Throne by Victoria Aveyard, No Judgments by Meg Cabot

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 3. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

Ok, this is a pretty balanced week, and a number of great books, so yeah, I can't wait to read it!

Week 18:
Cruel Fate by Kelley Armstrong, Tower of Thorns by Juliet Marillier, Den of Wolves by Juliet Marillier, The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Last Things by Jacqueline West, Nocturna by Maya Motayne

vs.

The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Tower of Thorns by Juliet Marillier, Den of Wolves by Juliet Marillier, Mages by Chance by Terah Edun, Branded by Fire by Nalini Singh, Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh, Christmas in the Kitchen by Nalini Singh, Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh, Play of Passion by Nalini Singh, Lost Souls by Kelley Armstrong, Cruel Fate by Kelley Armstrong

Yeah, I read most of what I wanted, and a few others, so as always, it balances out. So I'm fairly happy. What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!