Sunday, June 9, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #255, June 9th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 24:
The Beholder by by Anna Bright, The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg, Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

So a short week, but since I didn't read most of last week, that's probably a good thing! But some good books that I'm really excited to read!

Week 23:
I'm Not Dying with You Tonight by Kimberly Jones and Gilly Segal, The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessan, Shadow & Flame by Mindee Arnett, Shadow Warrior by Christine Feehan, War of the Bastards by Andrew Shvarts, Wolf Rain by Nalini Singh

vs.

Blind Spot by Brenda Novak, Wolf Rain by Nalini Singh, Unbreakable by C.C. Hunter, Reborn by C.C. Hunter

I read only one of what I wanted, and not a lot of books. So not a great week, but yeah, I read some pretty fantastic books! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!