Sunday, June 23, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #257, June 23rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 26:
Destroy All Monsters by Sam J. Miller, Dev1at3 by Jay Kristoff, My Favourite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren, Roar by Cora Carmak, Rage by Cora Carmak, The Virtue of Sin by Shannon Schuren, Wherever She Goes by Kelley Armstrong

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 4. Check.

Yeah, this week is slightly longer than I'd like, but there's so many fantastic, amazing books to read! Can't wait to!

Week 25:
The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Containment by Caryn Lix, The Eyes of Tamburah by Maria V. Snyder, The Last Widow by Karin Slaughter, Smokescreen by Iris Johansen

vs.

Smokescreen by Iris Johansen, Brave the Tempest by Karen Chance, The Last Widow by Karin Slaughter, The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I read 3 of what I wanted, which was pretty close! A lot of these were pretty long books, like over 400 pages. So lots of great reading and I'm happy with this week and I can't wait for next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!