Sunday, September 17, 2023

Becca's Spookoplathon Update 8

So I read my next book for Becca's Spookoplathon, and it was Tides of Fire which was for the prompt Mood Read 2, and I'll be reading The September House next! 

My Reading Journey:

Sunbolt by Intisar Khanani
Prompt Fulfilled: Community Shelf 2
Started On: September 11th
Finished On: September 11th, 10:39 AM
Pages Read: 256

The Diviners by Libba Bray
Prompt Fulfilled: Purple
Started On: September 11th
Finished On: September 11th, 9:00 PM
Pages Read: 578

A Fall of Ruin and Wrath by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Prompt Fulfilled: Pumpkin Spice
Started On: September 12th
Finished On: September 12th, 8:35 PM
Pages Read: 432

The Boy Who Cried Bear by Kelley Armstrong
Prompt Fulfilled: Mood Read 1
Started On: September 13th
Finished On: September 13th, 7:57 PM
Pages Read: 352

What the Spell by Brittany Geragotelis
Prompt Fulfilled: They're Burning The Witches Even If You Aren't One
Started On: September 14th
Finished On: September 14th, 9:41 AM
Pages Read: 352

Demons of Good and Evil by Kim Harrison
Prompt Fulfilled: Dice Roll Roulette
Started On: September 14th
Finished On: September 14th, 3:23 PM
Pages Read: 464

Blood and Moonlight by Erin Beaty
Prompt Fulfilled: Spooky
Started On: September 15th
Finished On: September 15th, 7:15 PM
Pages Read: 448

Tides of Fire by James Rollins
Prompt Fulfilled: Mood Read 2
Started On: September 17th
Finished On: September 17th, 3:06 PM
Pages Read: 448

The September House by Carissa Orlando
Prompt Fulfilled: What A Ghostly Scene
Started On: September 
Currently On: Page 0 of 352

Prompts Left: Stephen King, Candy Corn, There Is Nothing I Do Better Than Revenge, Community Shelf 1, Mary Shelley, Most Recent Purchase, Green, Jigsaw
Read: 8
Pages Read: 3330

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!