Sunday, September 24, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #479, September 24th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 39:
Aftermarket Aftermath by Seanan McGuire

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check. 

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: NA.

Yeah, just one book, but I'm dying to read it, I just love this series so much! 


Week 38:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

The Heiress by Rachel Hawkins, A Study in Drowning by Ava Reid, Manslaughter Park by Tirzah Price, Tides of Fire by James Rollins, Imbalance, Part 1 by Faith Erin Hicks, Illustrated by Peter Wartmen, Imbalance, Part 2 by Faith Erin Hicks, Illustrated by Peter Wartmen, Imbalance, Part 3 by Faith Erin Hicks, Illustrated by Peter Wartmen, Out There Anthology, Empress of All Seasons by Emiko Chen, The September House by Carissa Orlando, Lumara by Melissa Landers, City of the Lost by Stephen Blackmoore, Not Your Crush's Cauldrons by April Asher, The Undertaking of Hart and Mercy by Megan Bannen, Red Tigress by Amélie Wen Zhao, Crimson Reign by Amélie Wen Zhao, Before the Devil Breaks You by Libba Bray, Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin, Blood & Honey by Shelby Mahurin, Gods & Monsters by Shelby Mahurin, Midnight Beauties by Megan Shepherd, The Songbird Overture by Danielle L. Jensen, Stolen Songbird by Danielle L. Jensen, Hidden Huntress by Danielle L. Jensen, Warrior Witch by Danielle L. Jensen

A free week and I read a good deal, so I'm happy with this week! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!