Sunday, September 17, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #478, September 17th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 38: 
Nothing Planned! 

Yeah, just a free week, I have plenty to read, and no need to add more! 

Week 37:
Fall of Ruin and Wrath by Jennifer L. Armentrout

vs.

See Jane Run by Hannah Jayne, Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim, Shadow Thief by Intisar Khanani, Sunbolt by Intisar Khanani, The Diviners by Libba Bray, Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray, Fall of Ruin and Wrath by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Hunting Moon by Susan Dennard, The Boy Who Cried Wolf by Kelley Armstrong, What the Spell by Brittany Geragotelis, Demons of Good and Evil by Kim Harrison, Air Awakens by Elise Kova, This Spell Can't Last by Isabel Sterling, These Witches Don't Burn by Isabel Sterling, This Coven Won't Break by Isabel Sterling, Blood and Moonlight by Erin Beaty, Mister Magic by Kiersten White

I read what I wanted, and more, so yeah, happy with that, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!