Friday, September 29, 2023

Book Blogger Hop #312, September 29th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Never judge a book by its film adaptation. Do you concur? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

Absolutely! Authors usually have little to no control over the adaptation, so its quality isn't something that they have much or any control over. What about you guys? Happy reading! 

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I don't believe a book should ever be judged by its movie. I hope you have a great weekend, Louisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like any reader that answers this question is going to say no judging the book by the movie! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I agree completely. However I rarely look forward to a good movie from a good book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's too bad. But at least the book was good! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!