Sunday, March 17, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #504, March 17th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 12:
Nothing Planned! 

Just a free week to read what I want to, since I have a bunch of books that I need to fit in and no new books! 

Week 11:
A Grave Robbery by Deanna Raybourn

vs.

Finding Mr. Write by Kelley Armstrong, Come Find Me by Megan Miranda, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, The Last Word by Taylor Adams, A Line in the Dark by Malinda Lo, A Grave Robbery by Deanna Raybourn, The Good, the Bad, and the Aunties by Jesse Q. Sutanto, Empire of the Vampire by Jay Kristoff, Butcher & Blackbird by Brynne Weaver, Bad Graces by Kyrie McCauley, Alpha Unleashed by Aileen Erin, The One that Got Away With Murder by Trish Lundy, Beautiful Beloved by Christina Lauren, Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren, Not in Love by Ali Hazelwood, The Bad Ones by Melissa Albert, Wild Country by Anne Bishop, A Deceptive Composition by Anna Lee Huber

I read the one that I wanted to read, and a bunch more, so I'm really happy with this week, and I can't wait for the next! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!