Friday, March 29, 2024

Monthly Series April Round Up

In 2024, I going to continue to focus on continuing series. So each month, I'll chose a series that I was current on in a previous year, but has since been continued. A series that I started or continued, but didn't catch up with what was currently published. A series that I haven't touched since 2020. A series that I read from this year, but still need to continue. A series that I haven't started yet, but have been meaning to. Then each month, I'll do one more series from one of these types, so I have 2, it'll just depend on what I'm planning on reading that month. The goal is to finish out as many series as I can, and keep current on the series that are still ongoing. 

So how did I do last month? 
I read Becoming Alpha by Aileen Erin, Avoiding Alpha by Aileen Erin, Alpha Divided by Aileen Erin, Bruja by Aileen Erin, Sweet Filthy Boy by Christina Lauren, Dirty Rowdy Thing by Christina Lauren, Disturbing the Dead by Kelley Armstrong, Alpha Unleashed by by Aileen Erin, Beautiful Beloved by Christina Lauren, Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren, Dark Wild Night by Christina Lauren, Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren, Not-Joe's Not So Short Short by Christina Lauren, Shattered Pack by Aileen Erin, Being Alpha by Aileen Erin, Lunar Court by Aileen Erin, Alpha Erased by Aileen Erin, The Perils of Lady Catherine de Bourgh by Claudia Gray, Beautiful Boss by Christina Lauren, Beautiful by Christina Lauren, and I'll be reading Champion by Marie Lu, Life After Legend by Marie Lu, Life After Legend II by Marie Lu, Rebel by Marie Lu today, so I'll count that. So I stayed current with 2 series, and finished 4 series, which I'm really happy with! 

This month I've chosen which series, and the ones that got chosen and I'm going to be reading this month are:
Current in a Previous Year:
Hades x Persephone Saga by Scarlett St. Clair

Unfinished in a Previous Year:
The Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen

Untouched Since 2020: 
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton

Series from This Year:
Grishaverse by Leigh Bardugo
Twisted Tales by Liz Brazwell, Jen Calonita, Elizabeth Lam, and Farrah Rochon

Series to Start:
Vortex Chronicles by Elise Kova

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!