Friday, March 29, 2024

The Bookworm Revolution April 2024 TBR

Well it's time to choose my April TBR for The Bookworm Revolution. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts: Book With An Adaptation-Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
5pts: Famous Book-The Martian by Andy Weir 
5pts: Book You Would Like To See Performed Live/On Screen-The Perfect Guy Doesn't Exist by Sophie Gonzales
5pts: Pick & Choose 1-ARC-Full Speed to a Crash Landing by Beth Revis
5pts: Pick & Choose 2-Physical Book-Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo
10pts: Revolution Read-A Touch of Chaos by Scarlett St Clair
10pts: Revolution Read-Faebound by Saara El-Arifi
10pts: Book With a Role You Would Cast Tom In-The Witch Queen of Halloween by Kresley Cole
15pts: Book With A Morally Grey Character-King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
20pts: Book Where Someone Pretends To Be Someone They Are Not-Sir Thomas Sharpe-The Girls I've Been by Tess Sharpe

So this month, the theme is book with an adaptation or inspired by a performance, the genre bonus is Classics, and the inclusivity bonus is books with autism representation. The middle is not what I read, and the other two are too specific for this month, so I don't have a list of possibilities. 

How did I do last month?
5pts: Book That Refreshes Your Love of Reading-Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop-Read!
5pts: Book Recently Added to Your TBR-Not in Love by Ali Hazelwood-Read! 
5pts: Book You Started But Didn't Finish-A Feather So Black by Lyra Selene-Read!
5pts: Author You've Never Read-The One that Got Away With Murder by Trish Lundy-Read!
5pts: MC Tries Something New-Written in Red by Anne Bishop-Read!
5pts: Book That Taught You Something New-Finding Mr. Write by Kelley Armstrong-Read! 
5pts: Pick & Choose 1-Favourite Author-Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop-Read! 
5pts: Pick & Choose 2-ARC-Disturbing the Dead by Kelley Armstrong-Read!
10pts: Revolution Read-Bailin and Li Yun by Jayessart, 1-10-Read!
10pts: Revolution Read-Bailin and Li Yun by Jayessart, 11-20-Read!
10pts: New to You Genre/Sub Genre-Butcher & Blackbird by Brynne Weaver-Read!
10pts: Book with Character Growth-Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop-Read!
15pts: New Take on an Old Story-Nameless by Lili St. Crow-Read!
20pts: Debut Book-Dead Things Are Closer Than They Appear by Robin Wasley-Read!
30pts: Book you wouldn't have read if it wasn't for this theme-Clean Slate-Where Sleeping Girls Lie by Faridah Àbíké-Íyímídé-Read!

So I read some really great books, I had a great time, and I can't wait to participate again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!