Friday, March 29, 2024

Monthly ARC's May Round Up

This is my monthly ARC accountability challenge, to list out the books that I have as ARC's that are being published in the coming month, rounding them up at the start of the month, and seeing how well I did at the end, as well as rounding up the next month's books. 

So how did I do last month? 
I read 1 of 6 books. Though I am going to be reading one of them tomorrow, I'm pretty sure, but this is posting before I read it.

So the ARC's that I have coming out in May are
NetGalley:
The Return of Ellie Black by Emiko Jean - May 7th, 2024
The House That Horror Built by Christina Henry - May 14th, 2024
Lies and Weddings by Kevin Kwan - May 21st, 2024
Stay Dead by April Henry - May 28th, 2024

Edelweiss:
Dispatches from Parts Unknown by Bryan Bliss - May 7th, 2024
Burning Crowns by Catherine Doyle and Katherine Webber - May 7th, 2024
True Love and Other Impossible Odds by Christina Li  - May 14th, 2024
Flyboy by Kasey LeBlanc - May 14th, 2024
Have You Seen This Girl by Nita Tyndall - May 21st, 2024
Death Behind Every Door by Heather Graham - May 21st, 2024
The Only Light Left Burning by Erik J. Brown - May 28th, 2024

11 Books. Which is a lot. But I do want to read all of these books, it's just finding the time and fitting them into the TBR!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!