Sunday, August 25, 2024

How Well I Stuck to It #527, August 25th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 35:
A Song of Ash and Moonlight by Claire Legrand

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: NA.

One new book that I just need to read right away, I love her writing and this series! 

Week 34:
Wisteria by Adalyn Grace

vs.

Lifeless by AdriAnne Strickland, Hooked Extended Epilogue by Emily McIntire, Scarred by Emily McIntire, Scarred Extended Epilogue by Emily McIntire, Wretched by Emily McIntire, Wretched Extended Epilogue by Emily McIntire, A Touch of Scarlet by Eve Marie Mont, The Lightness of Hands by Jeff Garvin, Most Ardently by Gabe Cole Novoa, The Will of the Many by James Islington, Bitter is the Heart by Mina Hardy, A Court of Honey and Ash by Shannon Mayer and Kelly St. Clare, Meet Me Here by Bryan Bliss, Wisteria by Adalyn Grace, Legend of the Lakes by Clara O'Connor, This Book  Kills by Ravena Guron, The Sight by Chloe Neill, Phantasma by Kaylie Smith, The Diminished by Kaitlyn Sage Patterson, Apprentice to the Villain by Hannah Nicole Maehrer, The Serial Killer Guide to San Francisco by Michelle Chouinard

I read what I wanted, and a bunch more, I read some fantastic reads, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!