Friday, August 30, 2024

Monthly ARC's October Round Up

This is my monthly ARC accountability challenge, to list out the books that I have as ARC's that are being published in the coming month, rounding them up at the start of the month, and seeing how well I did at the end, as well as rounding up the next month's books. 

So how did I do last month? 
I read 7 of 19 books. Which isn't great, but I intentionally pushed a couple of them into September because of The Reading Challenges' monthly genre in September is mystery. So I hope to read a lot of them next month! 

So the ARC's that I have coming out in October are
NetGalley:
A Song to Drown Rivers by Ann Liang
A Grim Reaper's Guide to Catching a Killer by Maxie Dara
The Dagger and the Flame by Catherine Doyle
Blood of the Old Kings by Sung-il Kim - October 8th, 2024
I Did Something Bad by Pyae Moe Thet War - October 8th, 2024
The Last Dragon of the East by Katrina Kwan - October 8th, 2024
The Nightmare Before Kissmas by Sara Raasch - October 8th, 2024
How to Summon a Fairy Godmother by Laura J. Mayo - October 8th, 2024
Demon's Bluff by Kim Harrison - October 22nd, 2024
The Debutantes by Olivia Worley -  October 29th, 2024

Edelweiss:
Class Act by Kelsey Rodkey - October 1st, 2024
Gentlest of Wild Things by Sarah Underwood - October 1st, 2024
The Stone Witch of Florence by Anna Rasche - October 8th, 2024
Legend of the White Snake by Sher Lee - October 15th, 2024
Whispers Most Foul by Emma MacDonald - October 15th, 2024
Mystery in the Title by Ian Ferguson and Will Ferguson - October 22nd, 2024
Warrior of Legend by Kendare Blake - October 29th, 2024

17.  Which is not great again, but there's a few of these again, that I'll be reading this month because they fit the genre. And I want to read all of these, so I'll get around to all of them eventually! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!