Sunday, October 4, 2026

Victoria Helen Stone Author Page

The Story: I don't know exactly when I found Victoria Helen Stone's writing, and I think it's the same author writing under Victoria Dahl. But I haven't read any books under that name, but I've read a few under this one, so I'll make this post around that, and add Victoria Dahl if I do end up reading her books. But I saw Jane Doe around, and it sounded really good, so I picked it up, and loved it, and the sequel, and every other book I've read by her, and I can't wait to read more! 

Website

Series: Jane Doe.


Stand Alone's: Evelyn, After and her site, my review, Half Step and her site, my review, False Step and her site, my review, The Last One Home and her site, my review, At the Quiet Edge and her site, my review, The Hook and her site, my review, Follow Her Down and her site, my review, Bald-Faced Liar and her site, my review, I'm Here to Help and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!