Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Ratings

Since I love most books I read, and there's so many factors that go into enjoying a book, besides just starts, where I'd give most books 5, and the occasional 4 star, this way, there's more range, and I can rate the book on each factor by itself. So when I had my blog design, I asked for 3 symbols, a heart, a book, and a star. And here they are:



And in the captions, I'm going to say how much of each, from 0 to 5, with 0.5's. And now onto what they mean.

A heart means how much I loved the book, so the more hearts, the more love of the book.

A book is how much I would want to buy the book, factors that include the source of the book, how much I enjoyed the book, and the thought that would I wait for it to come out in a cheaper format, or get it right away in hard cover. 

A star is how much I want to reread the book, so a bit dependent on the hearts and the books, making starts the most valuable, but the more I want to reread the book, the better it was. Yep.

So I'll just see how well this rating system goes, because it's a bit different, and I haven't had ratings before. So here goes the experiment starting with Week 23 reviews! Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. It's a good rating system though and covers a few important factors.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!