Saturday, June 30, 2012

2012 E-Book Challenge Quarter 2

 

The 2011 E-book Challenge is hosted by Workaday Reads and is a reading challenge to read e-books throughout the year 2012. 

OK, I initially was signed up for Hard Drive, but since I passed that in 3 months, the first quarter, I'm moving to Human Brain, of 150, and the highest, and I might have to ask for a higher one! Now that I'm at 143, I'm thinking moving up will be a great idea!

  1. Hard drive - 75 ebooks
  2. Human Brain - 150 ebooks 

So in the second 3 months of 2012, I read 64 e-books and they are: 


A Deeper Darkness, Whisper, Catch Me, The Hunt, As The Crow Dies, Pieces of Us, The Immortal Rules, Dark Kiss, The Bridge of Deaths, The Other Life, Shadow on the Moon, Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink, Bite Me, Try Me, Fang Me, Make Me, Monument 14, Angel Eyes, Honor Bound, Erebos, Monstrous Beauty, Seraphina, The Peculiars, Shadow and Bone, Timepeice, Run From Fear, Velveteen, Remembrance, Vengeance, The Raft, Stork, Sharp Time, When the Heart Falls, 77 Days in September, Angel Burn, Never to Sleep, Suffocate, Frost, Heart of Ice, The Third Fate, Dead Meat, The Goddess Legacy, Salt City, Desires Unleashed, Telesa, The Book of Blood and Shadow, Dearly, Beloved, Circle of Silence, The Syn-En Solution, Cromwell Deep, Rogue Powers, Gone At Zero Hundred 00:00, Creating Fate, A Time For Ryda, Secrets, Choices, The Halo Effect, Angel Fire, All These Lives, The Queen's Lady, Shadow Visions, Riser, The Reclaimed, and Why Don't You Just Kill Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!