Thursday, June 7, 2012

So I've Done It Again...

I've cut my hair, around 12 inches, and it's going to be sent in to be made into a cancer wig :)

I last did this a little less then 2 years ago, around the same lenght, and another time before that, but only the first time that I didn't cut the rest of it, so I had only a slight buzz of hair, that's all nice and soft! I love running my hand over it, it's so soft, and kinda like velvet, if you go with it, it's the best, and going against, it kinda prickles against your hand, and it's a really great feeling :)

And now the doggies will lick all over my head, because now my hair is shorter then their fur, and they groom each other all the time. Because they are weird. But it feels weird, though I love to feel it!

People are school are going to be a bit shocked, if they notice at all, because I only kinda told someone, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't listening. Oh, well, no one really listens to me, any ways :)

So I just wanted to share that random bit of news. Just 6 days left of school, 1 exam on the 19th, and I'll be done High School! WHOO! Can't wait! Yep.


2 comments:

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!