Friday, April 17, 2015

Follow Friday #179, April 17th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

Q: Here is €/£/$100,000. Buy something. Anything at all! What would be the first thing you choose, and why?

A: Books! I just need more books! Love them! I can never had enough!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

6 comments:

  1. You can never have too many books!

    Old follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Books are just the best! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I feel like half the people have books on their lists!! I'd probably do that with what's over, but my main priority was traveling. New Bloglovin' Follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it usually is a collection of book bloggers :) But travelling is pretty nice, too! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Personally I feel that I need a house to put all of my books before I buy more, but I admire your dedication to the bookish cause!
    New follower on bloglovin :)
    Beth x
    www.thequietpeople.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a house to have the books in would be pretty great, but that sum wouldn't buy a house to hold those books unless it's the down payment from what I've seen :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!