Friday, April 17, 2015

Mimi Jean Pamfiloff Author Page

The Story: I saw Accidentally in Love With...A God? on Goodreads, and read a bit of it, and it was really great! And then I saw it on NetGalley, so I just had to get it! And I just loved it, and I can't wait to read the rest of the series, and her books!

Website

Series: Accidentally Yours, The King Trilogy, The Mermen Trilogy.

Accidentally Yours: Accidentally in Love With...A God? and her site, my review, Accidentally Married to...A Vampire? and her site, my review,  Sun God Seeks...Surrogate? and her site, my review, Accidentally...Evil? and her site, my review, Vampires Need Not...Apply? and her site, my review, Accidentally...Cimil? and her site, my review, Accidentally...Over? and her site, my review.

The King Trilogy: King's and her site, my review, King for a Day and her site, my review, King of Me and her site, my review.

The Mermen Trilogy: Mermen and her site, my review, MerMadmen and her site, my review, Merciless and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Fate and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!