Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Susane Colasanti Author Page

The Story: Susane Colasanti is one of those authors that is just around, and that I have to check her books out! They just look really fantastic, and now that I've gotten City Love from Edelweiss, and I can't wait to read them!

Website

Stand Alone's: When it Happens and her site, my review, Waiting for You and her site, my review, Something Like Fate and her site, my review, Keep Holding On and her site, my review, Take Me There and her site, my review, So Much Closer and her site, my review, All I Need and her site, my review, Now and Forever and her site, my review, City Love and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!