Sunday, February 24, 2019

Meet Our New Dog!!!!

So if you've read my blog, you'll know about my dogs, Dobby and Winky. And maybe you read that we had to unexpectedly put down Winky at the beginning of the year.

Well, Dobby was alone for the first time, so we decided we were going to get two puppies in a couple months, after my mom got back from a work trip. Plans changed, however, when on the Humane Society website, was a Boston Terrier dog. So here's Jax, who is a Boston Terrier Pug cross!


He's 6 years old with his birthday in April, and overweight, about the same or more than Dobby, but he has a smaller body. We didn't change his name, my mom likes it. I feel weird, because I've only had Dobby and Winky, but I'll get used to it. We only saw him the website yesterday, and called and emailed, and they gave us some information about him, and my parents went to see him yesterday, and it went well, and all that would have to happen for the adoption to be approved was for his and Dobby's meeting to go well.

So we had that meeting today, and I was so nervous! Dobby was very hesitant and pretty growly, but Jax was fine, and so we were approved to take him home! So it's only been a day that we've known about his existence, but I'm glad he's now a part of our family!

When we first brought him inside, he was huffing and puffing, and running around everywhere. It took a bit to calm him down, but he settled. He's only going to be sleeping over at the suite for the first month, and spend most of his time there, to get used to his new home. I can't wait for him to be acclimatized to us so he'll sleep with me and Dobby. He does have a small nose/snout, and combined with his weight, he does snore a lot, and make some different sounds, but yeah, he's a cutie!

So welcome to the family, Jax!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!