Friday, February 15, 2019

Martha Wells Author Page

The Story: Ilona Andrews created a page called BDH Recommends, and the Murderbot Diaries was mentioned, and it sounded good so I read it, and enjoyed the books so much!

Website

Series: The Murderbot DiariesIle-Rien, The Fall of Il-Rien.

The Murderbot Diaries: Obsolance and my reviewThe Future of Work: Compulsory and her site, my review, my rereadAll Systems Red and her site, my review, my rereadArtificial Condition and her site, my review, my rereadRogue Protocol and her site, my review, my rereadExit Strategy and her site, my review, my rereadHome: Habit, Range, Niche, Territory and my review, my rereadNetwork Effect and her site, my review, my rereadFugitive Telemetry and her site, my review, my rereadSystem Collapse and her site, my review.


The Fall of Il-Rien: The Wizard Hunters, The Ships of Air, The Gate of Gods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!