Sunday, February 10, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #238, February 10th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 7:
Dark Queen by Faith Hunter, Circle of the Moon by Faith Hunter, The Cerulean by Amy Ewing, The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye, The Crown's Fate by Evelyn Skye, The Spring Before I Met You by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Summer Before I Met You by Sarah Rees Brennan, Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Night After I Lost You by Sarah Rees Brennan, Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan, Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan

Tour Books: 1. Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 3. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 7. Check.

New Books: NA.

Yeah, this is a pretty easy week, 3 different series, and great authors spread over different sources and genres! Can't wait to read these books!

Week 6:
The Beast of Nightfall Lodge by SA Sidor, Fury from the Tomb by SA Sidor, Connections in Death by J.D. Robb, Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers, Honor Among Thieves by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre, Vengeance Road by Christine Feehan, Watcher in the Woods by Kelley Armstrong

vs.

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black, The Future of Work: Compulsory by Martha Wells, All Systems Red by Martha Wells, Artificial Condition by Martha Wells, Rogue Protocol by Martha Wells, Exit Strategy by Martha Wells, Toil & Trouble Anthology, Watcher in the Woods by Kelley Armstrong, Connections in Death by J.D. Robb, Vengeance Road by Christine Feehan, Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh, Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh, Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh

Another week of reading most of what I wanted to read, and then balancing it out with reading books that I didn't plan on. It all works out! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!