Wednesday, April 29, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge Update 5

I read my next book, The Immortal Conquistador, and I'm going to be reading Titan's Day next! I don't think I have time to finish it today, I have some blogging to do and my work out, but I should get a good dent of it read, so I can finish it early tomorrow!

My Reading Journey:

The Darkness We Hide by Debra Webb
Started On: April 27th
Finished On: April 28th, 1:03 AM
Pages Read: 352

Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
Started On: April 28th
Finished On: April 28th, 2:35 PM
Pages Read: 599

Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
Started On: April 28th
Finished On: April 29th, 12:12 AM
Pages Read: 659

Obsidio by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
Started On: April 29th
Finished On: April 29th, 7:04 PM
Pages Read: 615

The Immortal Conquistador by Carrie Vaughn
Started On: April 29th
Finished On: April 29th, 8:59 PM
Pages Read: 192

Titan's Day by Dan Stout
Started On: April 30th
Currently On: Page 0 of 432

Goals: 15-19
Read: 5
Pages Read: 2417

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!