Sunday, April 26, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #301, April 26th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 18:
Chasing Lucky by Jenn Bennett, Dark Skies by Danielle L. Jensen, The Darkness We Hide by Debra Webb, Desolation Road by Christine Feehan, The Siren and the Deep Blue Sea by Kerrelyn Sparks

Tour Books: NA

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 5. Check.

Old NetGalley: NA

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

There are only 5 books, but 6 above. That's because The Darkness We Hide I somehow got from Edelweiss and NetGalley, so it's there twice. Yeah. Opps. Can't wait to read these books!

Nothing planned!

vs.

Strangers in Court by Seanan McGuire, A Death of No Importance by Mariah Fredericks, Death of a New American by Mariah Fredericks, Death of a an American Beauty by Mariah Fredericks, Bone Crier's Moon by Kathryn Purdie, Starbreaker by Amanda Bouchet, The Betrothed by Kiera Cass, Shadow Flight by Christine Feehan, The Virgin and the Rogue by Sophie Jordan, The Undertaker's Daughter by Debra Webb, The Secrets We Bury by Debra Webb, The Lies We Tell by Debra Webb

Since I had a free week, I could read whatever and however much I wanted, so I'm happy with what I read this week, can't wait for the next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!