Friday, June 15, 2012

Last Day of High School!

Well, just so long as I pass Social. And since I don't know what my mark is, just that it's under 60%, well, here's hoping that the essays that I wrote on Wednesday, and the MC test this Tuesday (school's done today, and next week starts exam time, and then we pick up our report cards, but we only have to come in on days that we have exams, and there's no classes, WHOO!) will bring my mark up high enough to stay in the program that I wanted, and that I actually graduate, because it'd be a pain in the butt if I didn't graduate because of social. Yeah. Ok, now I go to sleep, and then I've got to do a lot of reviews, and then sleep and read some more! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!