Thursday, June 14, 2012

We Have a Title for The Body Finder #4!!!

Ok, second bit of book news that I've found! And it's funny, because I just read The Last Echo today, and I really want to read the 4th book, and then I find out that we have a title! Yeah!

And that title is...

Dead Silence! And I love it! The ending of The Last Echo is something that this title is embodying, the doom and gloom! Absolutely fantastic!

And compared to the other titles, The Body Finder, Desires of the Dead, The Last Echo, and now Dead Silence,  all titles with "dead" in them or implied with "body and "echo" what with Violets ablity. The only bad thing is that it comes out either January or April of next year! That's way too long of a wait, I want to read it now!!!

And from the author's blog, Kimberly Derting says

I’ve seen the cover too, and have I have to tell you...it’s my favorite of the series. By far!  So fitting for this book—I can’t wait to share it with all of you!!!!
Oh, I want to see this cover now, the leaves and their colours have been really great, so yeah, I want the cover now! And what do you guys think of the title of The Body Finder #4?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!