Saturday, July 5, 2014

Week 27 Review: Tourist Trap

From Goodreads:
Entry name: Cassandra Grace
Event: Horseback riding (jumping)
Animal name: Lola (best horse in the world )
Fee enclosed: Um, almost . . .

See, the thing is, I almost have enough money, I have tons of riding students who pay me, but there's this guy, and every time he calls I have to see him, so I've kind of been skipping work lately . . . but I'll have the fee soon, I promise!

My Review:
I really, absolutely, totally loved this book! So awesome, and just a nice relaxing beach read! I loved reading about these characters, this situation, and yeah, it was nice and sweet, just a great, wonderful book that's great to reread over and over again!

Since it's been a while since I last read this book, I really didn't remember anything that happened in this book, except that one incident with her best friend and her now ex-boyfriend, and how/why they broke up. So I forgot how Cassie and Jared's relationship was, what was wrong with his dad, and the whole strip mall plan of his dad's.

Loved learning those things, and being on the journey of this book, it was just so nice and relaxing, and unfortunately, short. I would've loved to have more story, but it did end, and that made me sad, because of where it ended.

Someone's review mentioned that their (Cassie and Jared) 's relationship would've ended soon-ish, but I don't think so, but I would've liked more of their future, to see what was going to happen next, because that's something interesting to me!

Yeah, this was just a really great book, and I really loved it!

Author: Emma Harrison
Read: June 28th, 2014
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading! Such a great book! And it's a JFF Book and a SAC 2014 Book!
Publisher: HarperTeen
Published: May 23rd 2006
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!