Friday, April 17, 2015

Alex Flinn Author Page

The Story: There was a lot of hype around the Beastly book, and movie, and yeah, so I checked it out, and yeah, I can't wait to read more of her books, because they're fantastic!

Website

Series: Beastly.

Beastly: Beastly and her site, my review, Linda's Diary and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Bewitching and her site, my review, Cloaked and her site, my review, A Kiss in Time and her site, my review, Towering and her site, my review, Breaking Point and her site, my review, Fade to Black and her site, my review, Mirrored and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!