Sunday, April 12, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #30, April 12th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 16:
Saturday: Kisscut by Karin Slaughter, Sisters of Blood and Spirit by Kady Cross
Sunday: Sunrise by Mike Mullin, Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon, Witchrise by Victoria Lamb
Monday: Beautiful Chaos by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia, Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton, Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione
Tuesday: The Vision by Heather Graham, Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep, Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman, Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anne Blankman, Feuds by by Avery Hastings
Wednesday: All For You Anthology, Lies I Told by Michelle Zink, Crash by Eve Silver, The Replaced by Kimberly Derting, Blackwood by Michelle Krys, Hexed by Michelle Krys, Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan
Thursday: Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan, The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead, The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen, Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli, My Heart & Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
Friday: Dead Radiance by T.G. Ayer, Dead Embers by T.G. Ayer, Dead Chaos by T.G. Ayer, Dead Silence by T.G. Ayer, Burn by Julianna Baggott, A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas

Tour Books: Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: Sisters of Blood and Spirit, Sunrise, Take Back the Skies, Witchrise, Cold Burn of Magic, Feuds, Hexed. 7 which means I can have 4 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Edelweiss: Tiny Pretty Things, Prisoner of Night and Fog, Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke, Lies I Told, Crash, The Replaced, The Revenge Playbook, Simon vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda, My Heart and Other Black Holes, A Wicked Thing, 10 which means I have have 8 extra rereads or new books. Check.

Meme Books: Untold. No Check.

Rereads: Kisscut, Beautiful Chaos, Dead Radiance. 3. Which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

New Books: Pleasure Unbound, The Vision, All For You, The Ruby Circle, The Return, Burn. 6, but 4 are exceptions, which means I used up 0 of my extras from above. Check.

Gah, it's like always the meme section that doesn't pass each time! But yeah, the rest do, so yeah, hopefully I'll get a lot read! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!