Saturday, April 11, 2015

Lauren Barnholdt Author Page

The Story: I got Heat of the Moment from Edelweiss, but I also heard of Lauren Barnholdt before, like The Thing About the Truth, so yeah, I know she's an author to watch out for, and I cant wait to do so!

Website

Series: Moment of Truth, One Night That Changes Everything.

Moment of Truth: Heat of the Moment and my review, One Moment in Time, From This Moment.

One Night That Changes Everything: Before that Night and her site, my review, One Night That Changes Everything and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: The Thing About the Truth and her site, my review, Two-Way Street and her site, my review, Right of Way and my review, Sometimes It Happens and her site, my review, Aces Up and her site, my review, Through to You and her site, my review, Watch Me and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!