Thursday, April 21, 2016

Rick Yancey Author Page

The Story: I don't know when I heard of The 5th Wave, only that it has a lot of hype, and now has a movie, and I want to read the series, and watch the movie! Sounds so great, and I'm half glad that I'm really only becoming interested in this series when the 3rd book is close to coming out!

Website

Series: The 5th Wave

The 5th Wave: The 5th Wave and his site, my review, The Infinite Sea and his site, my review, The Last Star and his site, my review.

Anthologies: Rags and Bones and his site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!