Sunday, April 3, 2016

Faith Hunter Author Page

The Story: I saw her books around on Goodreads, they sounded good, so I had to read them! And I've read some, and they were so great! I can't wait to keep reading more of them!

Website

Series: Jane Yellowrock, Soulwood, Rogue Mage, Junkyard Cats.

Jane Yellowrock: WeSa and the Lumber King and her site, my review, The Early Years and her site, my review, Snafu and her site, my review, Cat Tats and her site, my review, Kits and her site, my review, Haints and her site, my review, Signatures of the Dead and her site, my review, Make it Snappy and (Part of *Urban Enemies*), Skinwalker and her site, my review, my rereadFirst Sight and her site, my review, Blood Cross and her site, my review, Mercy Blade and her site, my review, Blood, Fangs, and Going Furry and her site, my review, Dance Master and her site, my review, Raven Cursed and her site, my review, Cajun With Fangs and her site, my review, Golden Delicious and her site, my review, Death’s Rival and her site, my review, my rereadBlood Trade and her site, my review, The Devil’s Left Boot and her site, (Part of *Kicking It*), Beneath a Bloody Moon and her site, my review, Black Water and her site, my review, Black Arts and her site, my review, Off the Grid and her site, my review, Broken Soul and her site, my review, Not All Is As It Seems and her site, my reviewDark Heir and her site, my review, Cat Fight and her site, my review, Bound No More and her site, my reviewShadow Rites and her site, my review, George and KitKit Save the Witches and (Part of *Instincts*), Cold Reign and her site, my review, Dark Queen and her site, my review, my reread, Shattered Bonds and her site, my review, True Dead and her site, my review, Final Heir and her site, my review.

Make it Snappy is a short story in Urban Enemies, set in the Jane Yellowrock World, here's my review.

The Devil's Left Boot is a short story in Kicking It, set in the Jane Yellowrock world, here's my review.

George and KitKit Save the Witches is a short story in Instinct, set in the Jane Yellowrock world, here's my review.

Of Claws and Fangs is a collection of stories set in the Jane Yellowrock and Soulwood world, here's my review.

Soulwood (Spin of series of *Jane Yellowrock*): Blood of the Earth and her site, my review, Curse of the Land and her site, my review, Flame in the Dark and her site, my review, Circle of the Moon and her site, my review, Spells for the Dead and her site, my review, Rift in the Soul and her site, my review.

Rogue Mage: Bloodring and her site, my review, Seraphs and her site, my review, Host and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!