Sunday, April 14, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #247, April 14th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 16:
An Anatomy of Beasts by Olivia A. Cole, The Boy is Back by Meg Cabot, Cellar Door by Trisha Wolfe, Cop Town by Karin Slaughter, Rising Darkness by Thea Harrison, Falling Light by Thea Harrison, The Veil by Chloe Neill

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NAk.

Edelweiss: #. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 6. Check.

Ok, not a really balanced week, but some really great books that I can't wait to read!

Week 15:
American Witch by Thea Harrison, Dreaming Darkly by Caitlin Kittredge, The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter, Love and Other Curses by Thomas Michael Ford, Martians Abroad by Carrie Vaughn, The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr, The Switch by Lynsay Sands

vs.

Furyborn by Claire Legrande, Grave Destiny by Kalayna Price, American Witch by Thea Harrison, The Switch by Lynsay Sands, Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton. The Pioneer by Bridget Tyler, Undying by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner, Salvation Day by Kali Wallace, Missing, Presumed Dead by Emma Berquist, Serpentine by Laurell K. Hamilton, A Shiver of Light by Laurell K. Hamilton

I read one or two of what I wanted to read, and then a whole bunch more. So a fairly even balanced that I'm mostly OK with. What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!